1. Holder of the treatment and responsible for data protection The holder of the treatments carried out through the Site is Redco snc as defined above. For any information concerning the processing of personal data by Redco snc, including the list of persons responsible of the treatment which treat data, can write to the following address: Privacy.firstname.lastname@example.org may contact the Data Protection Officer ("DPO") of Redco snc at the following address: Nadia.email@example.com .
2. Personal data undergoing processing following the navigation of the Site, we inform you that Redco snc will treat personal data that may be constituted by an identification number as the name, identification number, an identifier online (hereinafter only "Personal Data"). Your Personal Data may be collected because they provided voluntarily by you (for example when you subscribe to our newsletter or register to the Site) or simply by analysing its behavior on the site. The personal data processed through the Site are the following:
Navigation Data The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated to identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow to identify the users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the addresses in the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (done, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation, to identify anomalies and/or abuse. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the site or third parties: apart from this eventuality, data on web contacts do not persist for more than 365 days.
third-party Data provided voluntarily by you In the use of some services of the site (such as, "gives a good purchase", "Introduce a friend", "Wish List" during the operations of purchase on site) could occur a treatment of personal data of third parties provided by you to Redco snc. With respect to such hypothesis, she stands as an autonomous Holder of the treatment, assuming all the obligations and responsibilities of the law. In this sense, confers on the point the broadest indemnification with respect to any dispute, alleged, request for compensation for the damage suffered from treatment etc. that should arrive at Redco snc from third parties whose personal data have been processed through its use of the functions of the site in breach of the rules on the protection of personal data applicable. In any event, give or in any other way were personal data of third parties in the use of the Site, guarantees from now - assumendosene each connected responsibility - that this particular hypothesis of treatment is based on an appropriate legal basis within the meaning of art. 6 of Regulation that justifies the treatment of the information in question. In the event of a release of such data to third parties, Redco snc undertakes to treat them to deliver the requested service and in particular in the case of: • "Wish List": in order to allow the emailing of the list of desired products.
• i "cookie analytics" laddove utilizzati direttamente dal gestore del sito per raccogliere informazioni, in forma aggregata, sul numero degli utenti e su come questi visitano il sito stesso,
• i cookie di navigazione o di sessione (per autenticarsi), i cookie di funzionalità, che permettono all'utente la navigazione in funzione di una serie di criteri selezionati (ad esempio, la lingua, i prodotti selezionati per l'acquisto) al fine di migliorare il servizio reso allo stesso. Per i "cookie di profilazione", viceversa, cioè quelli volti a creare profili relativi all'utente e utilizzati al fine di inviare messaggi pubblicitari in linea con le preferenze manifestate dallo stesso nell'ambito della navigazione in rete, è richiesto un preventivo consenso dell'utente. Tipologie di cookie utilizzate dal Sito e possibilità di (de-)selezione Il Sito utilizza i seguenti cookie che possono essere de-selezionati, salvo che per i cookie di terze parti per i quali dovrà fare riferimento direttamente alle relative modalità di selezione e de-selezione dei rispettivi cookie, indicate a mezzo di link:
• Cookie tecnici di navigazione o sessione e strettamente necessari per il funzionamento del Sito o per consentirle di usufruire dei contenuti e dei servizi richiesti.
• Cookie di funzionalità, cioè utilizzati per attivare specifiche funzionalità del Sito e una serie di criteri selezionati (ad esempio, la lingua) al fine di migliorare il servizio reso.
• Cookie tecnici-analytics, che consentono di comprendere come il Sito viene utilizzato dagli utenti. Con questi cookie non vengono raccolte informazioni sull’identità dell’utente, né alcun dato personale. Le informazioni sono trattate in forma aggregata e anonima.
ATTENZIONE: disabilitando i cookie tecnici e/o di funzionalità il Sito potrebbe risultare non consultabile o alcuni servizi o determinate funzioni del Sito potrebbero risultare non disponibili o non funzionare correttamente e potresti essere costretto a modificare o a inserire manualmente alcune informazioni o preferenze ogni volta che visiterà il Sito.
• Cookie di terze parti, cioè cookie di siti o di web server diversi da quello di Redco snc utilizzati per finalità proprie di dette parti terze. Si precisa che tali soggetti terzi, di seguito elencati con i relativi collegamenti alle politiche sulla privacy, sono tipicamente autonomi titolari del trattamento dei dati raccolti attraverso i cookie da essi serviti; pertanto, dovrà fare riferimento alle loro politiche di trattamento di dati personali, informative e moduli di consenso (selezione e de-selezione dei rispettivi cookie), di seguito indicati (come precisato nel Provvedimento Generale Individuazione delle modalità semplificate per l’informativa e l’acquisizione del consenso per l’uso dei cookie – 8 maggio 2014): -
Https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy Https://www.google.com/intl/it_it/analytics/learn/privacy.html - Https://www.facebook.com/policy.php - https://twitter.com/it/privacy#update Https://policy.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy -
• Internet Explorer
Recipients of personal data Your Personal Data may be shared for the purposes referred to in section 3 above, with: a. Parties acting typically in quality of responsible of the treatment i.e.: i) persons, companies or professional studies providing technical assistance and consultancy to Redco snc in accounting, administrative, legal, taxation, financial and credit recovery relatively to the provision of services; (ii) subjects with which it is necessary to interact for the provision of services (for example, the hosting provider) iii) or delegated subjects to carry out activities of technical maintenance (including maintenance of network devices and electronic communications networks); (iv) subject delegates to organise and carry out shipping, delivery and Returning Products purchased on the Website (collectively "Recipients"); b. subject, agencies or authorities to which it is mandatory to communicate your personal data in accordance with provisions laid down by law or orders of the authorities or to which it is mandatory to communicate your personal data in order to prevent and/or identify any fraudulent activities or abuses in the use of the site and the services offered by the holder;6 c. authorised persons from Redco snc to the treatment of personal data necessary to carry out activities closely related to the provision of services, which have committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. employees of Redco snc );
Transfers of personal data Some of his personal data are shared with the recipients that you might find outside the European Economic Area. Redco snc ensures that the treatment of your personal data by these recipients takes place in respect of the Regulation. Indeed, transfers can be based on a decision of adequacy, on standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or another suitable legal basis. More information is available from the holder by writing to the address indicated in the "Contact" section of this notice.
Data Retention Personal data processed will be preserved for the time strictly necessary to achieve the same purpose. In every case of treatments carried out for the provision of services, Redco snc will process the personal data until the time allowed by the Italian legislation in order to protect their own interests (Art. 2946 and ff. of the Civil Code). As regards the curricula transmitted through the form "Work with us" referred to in section 3.c. or with other channels in the case of spontaneous application, personal data will be kept for 2 years. Personal data processed for the purposes referred to in section 3.d. will be retained until the time provided by the specific obligation or under applicable law. Personal Data will be treated until she is not opposed to treatment. Personal Data will be treated as a general rule, until the revocation of consent. In the case you withdraw from the services of Redco snc without having revoked these consents, data may also be processed subsequently to its withdrawal. Is without prejudice in any case the possibility for Redco snc to keep your personal data for the period of time provided and admitted by Italian law to protect their interests (Art. 2947(1)(3) c.c.). Your personal data are treated for a period of 1 year. More information relating to the period of storage of the data and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to the owner at the addresses listed in the section "Contacts" of this statement. <b within the meaning of Articles 15 et seq. of Regulation, has the right to ask to Redco snc, at any time, the access to your personal data, correction or cancellation of the same or to oppose their processing, has the right to request the limitation of the treatment in the cases foreseen by the art. 18 of the Regulation and to obtain in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device data that concern, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of Regulation. Requests should be addressed in writing to the address indicated in the "Contact" section of this notice. In each case you are always entitled to lodge a complaint to the competent control authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), pursuant to art. 77 of Regulation, where it considers that the treatment of your Personal Data is contrary to the legislation in force.
Contacts to exercise the rights referred to above or for any other request you can write to the owner of the treatment: via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.